This award is open to any not-for-profit organisation from small voluntary groups to local branches of larger charities.
While Not for Profit organisations exist to address a social or environmental need they, like all businesses, need to generate a surplus in order to invest in delivering their mission. Submissions for this Award will illustrate how all aspects of enterprise can be effectively applied to Not for Profit organisations in order to deliver maximum impact. Submissions must also describe the future plans and aspirations for the organisation as well as the next steps to be taken in achieving them. Entries should illustrate:
- How you have increased awareness of the organisation
- Success in raising funds
- Ways in which you have educated the local community in relation to your purpose
- Your approach to engaging and retaining volunteers
- The impact of technology on your organisation
- Strong financial management